Term of realization: 2018- 2021
|Technical University of Dresden, Germany|
Coordination of Kazakhstan, Russian and European educational programs (EP) and creation of a joint master's program within the framework of the ERASMUS program ("Economics, ecology and infrastructure on high-speed Railways (EEIHSR)").
The role of M. Auezov SKSU in the project:
1. Development of curriculum and modules of the master's program;
2. Preparation of technical and professional laboratories for SKSU;
3. Development of educational materials for undergraduates;
4. Preparation and conducting of intensive trainings for teachers;
5. Preparation of intensive courses for specialists;
6. Implementation of intensive courses for specialists;
1. Organizational meeting (kick off meeting)
During the workshop at the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland), Technical University of Madrid (Spain); Technical University of Dresden from 18.03 -28.03.2019 project members took an active part in the development of the curriculum of double-degree education in the framework of the project. At the Technical University of Dresden F.A. Chyngyshbaeva was held an introductory presentation on the activities of M. Auezov SKSU for partner universities of the project.
2. On the participation of M. Auezov SKSU in the first monitoring within the project 598817-EPP-1-2018-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JPEEIHSR "Economics, ecology and infrastructure on high-speed Railways" (EEIHSR)
24 may 2019 on the basis of M. Tynyshpayev Kazakh Academy of transport and communications (Almaty) was held the first Advisory monitoring in the framework of the project 598817-EPP-1-2018-1DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Economics, ecology and infrastructure for high-speed Railways (EEIHSR) with the participation of the Director, National office Erasmus+ in Kazakhstan Tasbulatova Sh. U. and representatives of local employers in the field of railway transport. The main purpose of monitoring is to assess the process of project implementation at the moment, as well as to obtain information about the results and achievement of the goals. Within the framework of the event, presentations of the results of the project of universities-participants of KazATC, L. Gumilyov ENU and M. Auezov SKSU were presented.