Objectives and tasks:
- formation of scientific research base in priority areas of science development;
- creation of conditions for dynamic development of knowledge-intensive technologies, introduction of scientific, technical and technological developments in production, development of innovative activities of university specialists;
- assistance in introduction and use of results of scientific research, provision of material, technical, financial and other conditions for practical implementation of projects, creation of test and pilot productions, assistance in development of innovative entrepreneurship, assistance to small businesses in obtaining information, methodological services and implementation of practical projects;
- technical support of projects, supervision in purchase of equipment, installation, commissioning, pilot testing and obtaining basic samples of commercial products;
- implementation of projects in the areas of technic and technology development, provision of conditions for accelerated introduction of promising engineering and technical solutions (industrial sites, communications, personnel, etc.);
- realization of scientific and technical ideas and projects into real-life instruments, equipment, technological processes;
- release and sale of new products, as well as provision of scientific and technical services to organizations and population;
- organization and coordination of R&D of university scientists in order to develop innovative activities in the priority areas of science and technology;
- search and raise funds necessary for implementation of innovative projects;
- organization and creation of innovative infrastructure at the university;
- determine direction of R&D development in accordance with the current market needs;
- organize preparation for publication of collections and catalogs of projects that are completed R&D.
Main areas of the division’s activities:
The main direction of the division’s current work is organization of preparation of projects for submission to competitions and follow-up for participation in them.
- 271 applications of the university scientists were submitted to the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the competition of grant financing for scientific research for 2018-2020 years, 33 grants were won.
- 10 applications of the university scientists were submitted to the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the competition of program-target financing for scientific research for 2018-2020 years, 1 program received target financing.
- 11 applications of the university scientists were submitted to the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the competition of program-target financing for scientific research for 2018-2020 years.
- 21 applications of the university scientists were submitted to the Science Fund JSC to the competition of grant financing for projects of commercialization of results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities for 2018 year.
- 2 programs of the university scientists were submitted to the Ministry of Culture and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan for carrying out scientific research within the framework of program-target financing for 2019-2020 years.
- competition for grant financing by scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2019-2021 years of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan is being continued, deadline for applications is 15 November 2018.
Preparation of developed by the university scientists technologies and developments for participation in exhibitions. Preparation of presentation materials: catalogs of projects of the university scientists for commercialization, booklet of developed advanced technologies.
Preparation and publication of catalogs of projects that are completed scientific research and R&D.
Participation in International agricultural exhibition. “Korme ortalygy” exhibition center. Shymkent, April 2018
Head of the division
Bazhirov Tynlybek Saifutdinovich,
Candidate of Technical Sciences
Address: 160012, Shymkent,
Tauke-khan avenue, 5
Republican state enterprise on the right of economic management “M. Auezov SKSU”,
16th building, room 210
office phone: +7 (7252) 30-08-57,
mobile phone: +7 707 7973252